CHROMATIC FIREAdded in Season 4
• Creates an Elemental Explosion matching your Subclass Element on enemy death location, dealing up to 280 [PVP: 100] damage over a ? meter radius.
• Applies a debuff based on your selected Subclass in a ? meter radius.
Debuffs applied by Subclass:
• Arc: Blinds for ? [?] seconds
• Solar: Applies 15 Scorch (20 with Ember of Ashes)
• Stasis: Applies 30 Slow Stacks
• Strand: Severs for ? [?] seconds
• Void: Weakens for ? [?] seconds
"…found them… Crystal Orchards of Dione… requesting backup… coordinates to follow…" —Last transmission of Fireteam Pergamon
It was Wen Jie who told me. At first I didn't believe her—I mean, it's Wen Jie; she believes in moon fairies and the continent of Antarctica—but she showed me the crystals.
I examined the lattices myself. The crystals hold no natural attunement to any one fundamental force but, when exposed, achieve perfect fundamental force conduction.
She told me she got them from a trader at the Seven Stars, who got them from a Hunter, who got them from a Frame, who was programmed by a family in the Umbral District who had passed down the crystals as family heirlooms for generations, who'd been given the crystals by a Guardian back in the Dark Age in exchange for a home-cooked meal.
The name Pergamon never turned up. But where else could these crystals have come from but the Orchards of Dione?